Thursday, January 4

Gack!

I have stage fright. This blank sheet is giving me the willies. Deep breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My beloved company has decided that it must do without me, and 9,999 of my colleagues. Now I have to decide what to do without it. I have a generous early retirement package, and a supportive husband, so I can do what I want. But what is that?

Sewing, knitting, beading, whatever - I have enough stuff to do it all, and without buying most supplies. So, here is my proposal for my retirement:

  1. Buy no yarn or fabric in January
  2. Buy no yarn or fabric "on spec."
  3. Buy no yarn or fabric because it is on sale.
  4. Buy no yarn or fabric because it's pretty.
  5. Buy no yarn or fabric because it's cool.
  6. Buy no yarn or fabric BECAUSE...
  7. Sew from stash
  8. Knit from stash

Can I do this? Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment