Thursday, July 19

This 'n' That on the Crafty Front

On the knitting front, I've been working on the Mystery Stole 3. No photos yet; it looks like a dog's lunch. I'm still on chart 1, but I'm not defeated, yet. This is the most complicated lace pattern I've worked on, and it is addictive.

On the sewing front, I was pawing through my very considerable fabric stash and decided that I need to get sewing big time. (If I have to sew all my fabric before I die, I have found the secret to eternal life.) I have a lot of fabric for the office life, so I'm trying to decide what to do with it. The American Sewing Expo in Novi comes up at the end of September, and I want to be able to buy something without the weight of my stash crushing me.

Speaking of crushes, I have a mad love for beads now. They are so shiny and pretty. I'm thinking embroidery and knitting, for now. I have two good bead stores nearby, and they are eye candy pushers.

Back to the sewing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment